As cheesy and typical as this may seem (why does everything I have to say sound so darn cliched?! :@) I learned first-hand to literally leave alone the things I couldn’t get and embrace what I could have. I’ve had to make hard decisions relating my career and other things in 2011 and I just trusted God and jumped in with both feet. And it has paid off. I have wonderful thoughts of 2011 and even better hopes for 2012. 🙂
- Happiness deep inside.
- Serenity at every sunrise.
- Success in every part of life.
- Family beside us.
- Caring friends around us.
- A love that never ends.
- Good health here to stay.
- Beautiful memories of yesterday.
- Nice days without sorrows.
- A pathway leading to better tomorrows.
- Dreams that manage to come true.
- A great appreciation for whatever we do.
No I didn’t write these myself. If I did mine would be somthing like….
- May we all have a million bloggers following us.
- May we all get invited to the coolest parties.
- May we all own all the OPI nail polish colours there are (insert appropriate alternative for men here).
- May we all own the trendiest clothes…
Uh….so you see if I have to write wishes they come across as being totally materialistic and um…shallow? So I decided to post the nice, good, deep, all-encompassing ones on the top ^ 🙂
May we all have a terrific life full of God’s love in front of us. Ameen. 🙂
Happy New Years.